It ‘s very interesting to see how authors plan and execute their work. There is no prescribed rules for success. You do what works best for you. This clearly emerges from author interviews. Recently I featured in one with Reshmy Pillai over at ” The Tales Pensieve.”
In the meanwhile, I wanted to interview authors myself, especially those like me, who write thrillers. The first writer to accept my invitation to be interviewed on this blog was Alex Shaw. Thanks so much, Alex, for sharing your views with me.
Here’s the full interview with this prolific writer ” who won’t be stopped now”, the author of best sellers like “Hetman” and “Cold Black”:
- Who are some of your favourite authors?
- What do you think is the most difficult part of being an author?
- How do you balance between character and plot in your stories? Which wins most of the
- Which piece of writing gave you the most satisfaction?
- What are some of the projects you are working on?
- Top tips you would give to aspiring authors…
Alex, I wish you every success in your future writing. May the tribe of thriller writers grow!